Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas Crafts

As this is a new blog, I haven't yet had chance to write about my love of art and crafts. But now I am part of the Art Blog Hop I thought I best add the aspect of art straight away!

A few days ago I had a few hours to spare so I made a few cards for Christmas.

Here is the result of my first one:

I went over a silhouette image found in google images using grease proof paper, then turned it around and drew over it onto card. Then I got the watercolours out a painted in the picture. I am happy with the end result.

I don't think this one is as good, but I made it using the same technique:

That's all so far.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! hand made chirstmas cards are much better! , thank you for visiting my blog and for the nice comment! ^^ ADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ady! no problem, i'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete